From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:12 PM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>;
opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Red-lined TSC Charter Document

All,

Please find attached red-lined TSC Charter document that reflects OPNFV's move
to a merit-based TSC. The new text was heavily borrowed from OpenDaylight's
Charter<https://www.opendaylight.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/14/2018/01/ODL-Technical-Charter-LF-Projects-LLC-FINAL.pdf>
 as they already migrated to a merit-based TSC.  The details on size,
eligibility, election timing, etc. will be updated on the wiki if/when
community decides to make any tweaks.

Please let me know if you have any questions/feedback.  The plan is to vote on
this during the TSC meeting April 10th (after ~2 week review period).

Thanks,

Ray