Dear Gerald,

Thank you for coordinating the meeting. The proposed meeting time works for me.

Best regards,
Hiroaki

On 30/04/05 17:58, Masahito MUROI wrote:
Dear Gerald,

The proposed meeting time works for me.  I would be sometime bit late, though, since I have another meeting that ends by 18:00 JST. Promise meeting is bi-weekly meeting.

best regards,
Masahito