De : Aimee Ukasick [mailto:aimeeu.opensou...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 6 avril 2018 17:32
À : thanh...@linuxfoundation.org; cc...@linuxfoundation.org; gg2...@att.com;
DEBEAU Eric IMT/OLN; abe...@linuxfoundation.org;
jwagant...@linuxfoundation.org; tbramw...@linuxfoundation.org; lb2...@att.com;
klou.exter...@gmail.com; dfarr...@redhat.com; ece...@gmail.com;
jluhr...@redhat.com; charlesla...@gmail.com
Cc : documentat...@lists.opendaylight.org; opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org;
acumosaidevdisc...@lists.acumos.org
Objet : Re: [docs] Cross Community Documentation effort

Thanks for coordinating, Thanh! I agree with Sofia and Greg - once every three
or four weeks since we have an IRC channel and will hopefully have a mailing
list. As my AVP put it, I have "the job nobody seems to want" -- the Docs PTL
for the recently launched Acumos project. I've only contributed to docs
projects in the past, so I'm looking forward to a new challenge with the
support, wisdom, and camaraderie from those of you I've met as well as from new
colleagues!

Thanks,

Aimee Ukasick