Hi

for information, we switched to the fraser version for our daily test on our
ONAP OpenLab, a communit lab for ONAP users.
Even if the lab is used by ONAP contributors for ONAP testing, we are reusing
Functest test suites to be sure that the infrastructure supporting ONAP is
still properly working.

We were using latest tag so far and decided to go to fraser to provide some
feedback for the OPNFV forthcoming release.
The infrastructure has been deployed using XCI/bifrost scripts + Kolla
installer (currently under integration in XCI) on bare metal.
The scenario corresponds to a basic os-nosdn-nofeature-ha scenario.

the results are perfect :)

+----------------------------+------------------+---------------------+------------------+----------------+
|         TEST CASE          |     PROJECT      |         TIER        |
DURATION     |     RESULT     |
+----------------------------+------------------+---------------------+------------------+----------------+
|      connection_check      |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:07       |      PASS      |
|         api_check          |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
08:26       |      PASS      |
|     snaps_health_check     |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:49       |      PASS      |
+----------------------------+------------------+---------------------+------------------+----------------+

+------------------------------+------------------+---------------+------------------+----------------+
|          TEST CASE           |     PROJECT      |      TIER     |
DURATION     |     RESULT     |
+------------------------------+------------------+---------------+------------------+----------------+
|          vping_ssh           |     functest     |     smoke     |      00:42
     |      PASS      |
|        vping_userdata        |     functest     |     smoke     |      00:35
     |      PASS      |
|     tempest_smoke_serial     |     functest     |     smoke     |      12:23
     |      PASS      |
|         rally_sanity         |     functest     |     smoke     |      20:46
     |      PASS      |
|       refstack_defcore       |     functest     |     smoke     |      06:53
     |      PASS      |
|           patrole            |     functest     |     smoke     |      04:29
     |      PASS      |
|         snaps_smoke          |     functest     |     smoke     |      50:18
     |      PASS      |
|             odl              |     functest     |     smoke     |      00:00
     |      SKIP      |
|         odl_netvirt          |     functest     |     smoke     |      00:00
     |      SKIP      |
|        neutron_trunk         |     functest     |     smoke     |      00:00
     |      SKIP      |
+------------------------------+------------------+---------------+------------------+----------------+

+----------------------+------------------+--------------+------------------+----------------+
|      TEST CASE       |     PROJECT      |     TIER     |     DURATION     |
  RESULT     |
+----------------------+------------------+--------------+------------------+----------------+
|     cloudify_ims     |     functest     |     vnf      |      27:40       |
   PASS      |
|     vyos_vrouter     |     functest     |     vnf      |      18:23       |
   PASS      |
|       juju_epc       |     functest     |     vnf      |      51:17       |
   PASS      |
+----------------------+------------------+--------------+------------------+----------------+

Thanks to the functest and XCI team!
Tests will be run daily so we would report any issue if we are facing some but
it looks pretty stable.
Unlike the traditionnal approach, we are running daily tests on a up&running
infrastructure (we do not reinstall it systematically before launching the
tests)
so it is connected somehow to the long duration test acctivities coordinated by
Gabriel

The only issues we faced so far with latest version were due to the cleaning of
the resources (shortages of floatting IPs)
This issue has been identified and will be addressed as far as I understood in
Gambia release.
we run now a cleaning script after the tests to free some resources

As a conclusion, the Orange Onap OpenLab validates the Fraser scenario
os-nosdn-nofeature-ha for XCI/Kolla with functest healthcheck/smoke/vnf
(duration 3h and 20 minutes)
It could be interesting for us to add Yardstick daily tests...it is in the todo
list...

Morgan

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.