Hi Everyone,

I have acquired a mailing list for us to use moving forward. Please
subscribe to this one:

I have been told it will eventually migrate to groups.io but the transition
will be seamless for us so we can start using the mailman list for now. I
have also added the list to cc so this should be officially the first email
on the list.

Thanks,
Thanh