Hi Everyone,

Considering that we have more and more projects using global-jjb and other
tools like lftools we thought it would be appropriate to create a mailing
list for discussion related to these tools (and any other cross community
tools used by LF projects).

We created this list:

If you are interested in the development of global-jjb / lftools /
lfdocs-conf etc... please consider joining this new list. We'll be making
announcements related to these kinds of projects to this list in the future.

Please share with relevant folks who might be interested in this list.

Cheers,
Thanh