Hello,

What are the requirements for deploying compass in a virtual environment.  I am
trying to use the LaaS pods, and I only have one IP address for management.
Therefore, there is no provider network.  Can I just create a non-routed
interface on one of the unused NICs, or do I need to have multiple physical
networks in place?  Alternatively, should I create a VM with the networks in
place and use that for all the deployments?

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Developer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>