Hi,
After a tricky release cycle, we are happy to be able to release all planned
scenarios as expected.

1. Fuel artifacts (x86_64)
- git tag gerrit change [1];
- git tag [2] (will go live once [1] is merged);
- documentation [4, 5, 6];

2. Armband Fuel artifacts (aarch64)
- git tag gerrit change [1];
- git tag [3] (will go live once [1] is merged);
- documentation [7, 8, 9];

BR,
Alex

[1] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/56809/
[2] https://git.opnfv.org/fuel/tag/?h=opnfv-6.0.0
[3] https://git.opnfv.org/armband/tag/?h=opnfv-6.0.0
[4]
http://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-fraser/submodules/fuel/docs/release/release-notes/release-notes.html
[5]
http://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-fraser/submodules/fuel/docs/release/installation/installation.instruction.html
[6]
http://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-fraser/submodules/fuel/docs/release/userguide/userguide.html
[7]
http://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-fraser/submodules/armband/docs/release/release-notes/release-notes.html
[8]
http://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-fraser/submodules/armband/docs/release/installation/installation.instruction.html
[9]
http://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-fraser/submodules/armband/docs/release/userguide/userguide.html

This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged
or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let
us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or
disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Enea may be
monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our
business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as
they can be intercepted, a mended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. Anyone
who communicates with us by email accepts these risks.