Fatih,

I appreciate your enthusiastic leadership and huge contribution in OPNFV CI.
Your reviews are always valuable and thoughtful. We all know your
unsatisfaction comes from your willingness to make things better.

ALL,

In case you are not aware of the PTL vote, here's the link. Vote now!

    https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/57137/

BR,
Ryota