All,

I forgot to send a reminder on this earlier in the week (before the new
deadline yesterday).  I also received nominations past the deadline and
want to be inclusive.   If you meant to nominate community members but
forgot, could you send your nominations by Noon Pacific Time tomorrow
(18th)?

Thanks,

Ray