Thanks Tim.

I learned that the ONS Europe programming committee will not be allocating
a set amount of submissions per project, and that all selections will be
totally merit-based. They have added a new page called "How We Pick
Submissions" in the ONS CFP page you shared to give more visibility and
insight into the process and criteria: https://events.
linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-europe-2018/program/cfp/.
Please review this page and take these tips into consideration when
planning your submissions. A list of ONS Europe programming committee
members will be added here soon.

In order to increase visibility of all OPNFV proposals/demos under
consideration, I also created an *ONS Europe Submissions/Demos Planning
Page* on the OPNFV Wiki here:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=24576260. If you have
ideas around an OPNFV-focused speaking proposal or demo, please add your
thoughts here as soon as you're able. This will help us ensure that we are
submitting strong proposals in all of our key areas and help the LFN staff
coordinate submissions where needed. Please send any questions to
p...@opnfv.org. Thanks!

Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager