All,

I shared this news with some of the community members over the past several
days, and I wanted to notify the rest of the community.

I recently made a difficult decision to pursue a new opportunity outside of
the LF.  Having been involved in OPNFV since the formation days, the
thought of leaving the community isn't easy.  This is especially the case
since I just spent the entire week with many community members at ETSI
during the Plugfest.  I was again reminded that I'm part of a wonderful &
motivated community.

My last day at the Linux Foundation is on June 22nd, and I'm working with
both Phil & Heather on transition plans so that things don't get dropped.

I sincerely hope that our paths will cross again.  I'm still going to be
involved in open source software, so I'm definitely not going too far.
Wherever and whenever our paths cross, I hope we can share a drink soon....

Regards,

Ray