Team,

The past two APAC release meetings have not been well attended. I'd like to get feedback from you on the following:

1) Do you still think that we should have a dedicated APAC release meeting? Do you find it useful? 2) Is the time and frequency of the meeting (i.e., 30 minutes, every other Tues at 10:30 a.m. (Beijing)) convenient? Would your prefer a different day, time, or frequency?
3) Would you prefer a different format or a different agenda?

I want this meeting to be useful to you, so please share your thoughts. Thanks.

David

Title: OPNFV Release Meeting (ASIA) - IRC Only
This meeting is intended for OPNFV members in Asia who are unable to attend the regular release meeting. We will meet every two weeks on IRC.

Please join me to discuss status, process, and to resolve issues related to OPNFV releases. Questions welcome!
When: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:30pm – 8pm Pacific Time
Where: IRC channel:  OPNFV-Release
Who:
    * dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org - organizer
    * shang.xiaod...@zte.com.cn