发件人: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org] 代表 Gerard Damm
发送时间: 2018年7月31日 7:20
收件人: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
抄送: huangxiangyu <huangxiang...@huawei.com>
主题: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [compass4nfv][auto] Compass4nfv on LaaS x86 server

Hi,

Thanks for that, but wouldn't that apply only to the option of downloading a
tar ball ? If a user launches build.sh, shouldn't that build the correct
package from the current branch (usually master, but any branch really) ? In
that second case, I guess there shouldn't be a release/branch issue.

And I understood that it is preferable to use build.sh (among other things, to
avoid such release/branch mismatch issues), so the preferred sequence would be:
git clone compass4nfv repo, launch build.sh, edit and launch deploy.sh.

Anyway, I retried 2 examples (with fresh git clone each time):
1) stay in master branch, use build.sh
2) checkout to stable/fraser branch, download package 6.2

They both failed:

1) Still got that get_ansible_print error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/client.py", line 1136, in <module>
    main()
  File "/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/client.py", line 1131, in main
    deploy()
  File "/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/client.py", line 1085, in deploy
    ansible_print = client.get_ansible_print()
  File "/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/client.py", line 977, in
get_ansible_print
    raise RuntimeError("OS installation timeout")
RuntimeError: OS installation timeout
+ RET=1
+ sleep 25
+ [[ 1 -eq 0 ]]
+ /bin/false
+ exit 1

2) sequence of key commands:

wget http://artifacts.opnfv.org/compass4nfv/fraser/opnfv-6.2.tar.gz
git clone https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/compass4nfv
cd compass4nfv/
git checkout stable/fraser
(or should it be to tag opnfv-6.2.0 ? "git checkout opnfv-6.2.0" ?)

root@linux-r4ap:/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv# git branch
  master
* stable/fraser

edited deploy.sh as follows : (note: I picked "noha", not "ha")
export OS_VERSION=xenial
export TAR_URL=file:///opt/opnfv-compass/opnfv-6.2.tar.gz
export
DHA=/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/conf/vm_environment/os-nosdn-nofeature-noha.yml
export
NETWORK=/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/conf/vm_environment/network.yml

./deploy.sh

And still that get_ansible_print error (lines are different, I guess because
it's a client.py file from a different branch):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/client.py", line 1127, in <module>
    main()
  File "/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/client.py", line 1122, in main
    deploy()
  File "/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/client.py", line 1076, in deploy
    ansible_print = client.get_ansible_print()
  File "/opt/opnfv-compass/compass4nfv/deploy/client.py", line 968, in
get_ansible_print
    raise RuntimeError("OS installation timeout")
RuntimeError: OS installation timeout
+ RET=1
+ sleep 25
+ [[ 1 -eq 0 ]]
+ /bin/false
+ exit 1

Has anyone else tried the procedure on a LaaS server ?

My current (updated today) notes are at :
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/AUTO/Script%3A+Compass4nfv

Best regards,
Gerard