Hi Trevor,

It's great that we can continue discussing CD releases for testing projects.

In my mind, there are mainly two kinds of deliverables for a specific testing
project: 1) test framework; 2) test cases.

As to the continuous delivery of testing project, I tent to include both of the
deliverables.

Validation of a test framework consists of validations of the abilities to do
unit test (and maybe style check), to adapt to different community
installers/scenarios, to be compatible to at least 2 OPNFV releases, etc.

Validation of test cases requires validating its integrity, successfully
running on latest releases, clear and concrete testing scopes/purpose, etc.

So, I guess we could have 2 delivery gates for the testing project: 1) test
framework ready; 2) test cases ready.

Just some preliminary thoughts, please comments.

As a side notes, Yardstick and Bottlenecks are working on transforming
themselves into services on cloud native CD pipeline in Clover project.

Maybe we could discuss more towards that direction.

Best,

Gabriel