From: "Yuyang (Gabriel)" <gabriel.yuy...@huawei.com>
Date: Friday, August 10, 2018 at 00:00
To: "ahot...@cisco.com" <ahot...@cisco.com>, Trevor Bramwell
<tbramw...@linuxfoundation.org>, "opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org"
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>, "Beierl, Mark" <mark.bei...@emc.com>,
"Limingjiang (Rex)" <limingji...@huawei.com>
Subject: RE: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Continuously Releasing Test Projects

Hi Alec,

Thanks a lot for the very detailed explanations! It really clears up many
things!

I just have some notes here.
In my mind, every testing tool joining OPNFV is to test OPNFV
releases/scenarios with an overhead of following/being integrated to OPNFV
release pipeline.
In addition, it’d better to have rolling releases of tip-of-master instead of
allowing branches from continuous delivery perspective. We can always do
tagging instead of branching.

In general, I very echo your suggestion to allow more flexible release
management of testing projects to allow continuously delivering.

Best,
Gabriel