Hello Gabriel,

Functest was split into a test framework and (OpenStack and Kubernetes)
test cases before Fraser.
Xtesting (aka the framework) is already continuously delivered and reused
by other opensource projects.
https://pypi.org/project/xtesting/
https://xtesting.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Yes Xtesting is already verified via tox (py27, py35, etc..).
http://testresults.opnfv.org/functest/gates/

Cédric