Hi Dovetailers,

I'm new at the dovetail I'm trying to run dovetail test  cases following the
latest instruction from testing_guide.rst
(https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/60823/).

I created all mandatory files:

-    env_config.sh, ( this is mine looks like
http://paste.openstack.org/show/728164/)

-    tempest_conf.yaml (same as the sample)

-   pod.yaml  ( https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/883N3Cmrx4/ I also use password
instead of id_rsa)

-   (I did not create the hosts.yaml since it is optional.)

When I run "dovetail run" test fails ( logs can be found here
http://paste.openstack.org/show/728169/ )

I seems that the pod.yaml file is not correct and it cannot read the SUT info
but I cannot  Understand what is wrong.

Also the absence of hosts.yaml  file is raising a warning what is this file and
how should I update it?

Can you help me with the configuration and the execution?

Thank you in advance

Dimitris Tsiolakis

SDN NFV Thessaloniki

_____________________________________
Intracom Telecom
Marinou Antipa 41, Pilea-Thessaloniki,GR 57001
t:   +30 2310497389
f:   +30 2310497330

d...@intracom-telecom.com <mailto:d...@intracom-telecom.com>

 <http://www.intracom-telecom.com/> www.intracom-telecom.com

JOIN US

Mobile World Congress Americas

12-14 September
Los Angeles, USA

Gitex Technology Week

14-18 October
Dubai, UAE

FutureCom

15-18 October

Sao Paulo, Brazil

AfricaCom

13-15 November

Cape Town, S. Africa

Mobile World Congress

25-28 February 2019

Barcelona, Spain

Mobile World Congress Shanghai

26-28 June 2019
Shanghai, China

The information in this e-mail message and any attachments are intended only
for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential.
If you have received this transmission in error, and you are not an intended
recipient, be aware that any copying, disclosure, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. Intracom Telecom and the sender
accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer
system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this
email. Views or opinions expressed in this message may be those of the author
and may not necessarily represent those of Intracom Telecom.