In today's TSC meeting, we'll discuss how to evolve the current
Lab-as-a-Service (LaaS) offering.

LaaS started with a MVP (minimum viable product - which is a single bare metal
server with pre-provisioned OS) back in February 2018.
By now we have sufficient experience to plan the next step towards the original
goal.

In addition, we need to consider that OPNFV is part of the larger LFN now.
As such there is a clear desire to have LaaS become available to the entire LFN
community - which was also echoed by the LFN board in a recent meeting.

The LaaS team started a wiki - outlining the background, the proposal (for
discussion in today's TSC meeting), as well as the proposed timeline:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/LaaS+Timeline

The LaaS team greatly appreciates your thoughts and comments.

Thanks, Frank