On 29/08/18 19:15, Mark Beierl wrote:
> Hello.
>

> I just did an XCI deploy, and I see that the controller and compute
> nodes have 8.8.8.8 in /etc/resolv.conf.  Does anyone know how that gets
> put there and how I can have XCI write custom values instead?
>

> Regards,
>
> Mark

Hello,

There is not pretty way to do that right now although it's not too hard
to fix it.

Maybe this commit could help you understand the bits that you need to
modify in order to change the DNS entries in the virtual machines

https://github.com/opnfv/releng-xci/commit/13d46ccfd5cabbc8b07db5c447a2d5f5feadbeb9

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg