Hi David, Amar,

I added three comments in the Dovetail section.

Best regards
Georg

From: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
On Behalf Of David McBride
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 9:04 PM
To: Tim Irnich <tim.irn...@ericsson.com>; Mingjiang Li <rexlee8...@gmail.com>;
MORTON, ALFRED C (AL) <acmor...@att.com>; Georg Kunz <georg.k...@ericsson.com>;
Foley, Emma L <emma.l.fo...@intel.com>
Cc: TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>; Amar Kapadia
<akapa...@aarnanetworks.com>; pierre.ly...@keysight.com; Heather Kirksey
<hkirk...@linuxfoundation.org>; Lincoln Lavoie <lylav...@iol.unh.edu>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [plugfest][fraser] review of OPNFV plugfest
report (part of joint ETSI/OPNFV report)

Team,

We need your input on this document once again.  A new section titled "Joint
Testing Activities" has now been integrated.  If you would, please take a few
moments to review and provide feedback on just that section.  To repeat, we
only need feedback on the section titled "Joint Testing Activities".  Please
complete your review by Sept 7, 5 p.m. (PT).

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

David

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 5:19 PM David McBride