Hi,

I would like to nominate myself for the TSC of OPNFV.

** Name of the nominee: Manuel Buil
** The nominee's organization: SUSE
**A brief statement about the nominees qualifications and contributions
to the OPNFV community:
I have been involved in OPNFV since almost the start of it and I have
been the SFC PTL since Euphrates and commiter in releng-xci.
My main focus has been in the successful integration and testing
between multiple open source components, so that basic and advanced
network functionality could be delivered in different installers
I have participated quite actively in the community and giving multiple
talks in summits, being the mentor of interns and helping people of
other communities (e.g. ETSI or Openstack) understand the value of
OPNFV
I am also involved in other important open source communities as a
committer such as Openstack or ODL and will soon start working with OSM
Moving forward, I would like to bring new fresh ideas to OPNFV in order
to improve the current situation and make it a key community for other
open source communities which should see it as a cornerstone for devops
activities in NFV/SDN development

Regards,
Manuel