Great. Thank you.

中国移动研究院
网络与IT技术研究所
付乔 15901025951

From: Aric Gardner via RT
Date: 2018-09-07 00:39
To: fuqiao
CC: Mark.Beierl; opnfv-tech-discuss
Subject: [OPNFV Helpdesk #60585] Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Edgecloud] Request
to become contributor
Hi Fuqiao,

We have changed things to eliminate per project contributors groups. There is
now a global group opnfv-gerrit-contributors. (If you check your groups in
gerrit you will see that you are already a member.)  Moving forward all opnfv
contributors have equal permissions in jira and gerrit, with only submitters
having extended rights in their projects.
In light of this, Mark is already able to contribute to your project in gerrit
and Jira.

Regards,
Aric