Hi Team,
This query regarding the setup of dovetail in our lab.  we are facing
issues while running the test cases, its failing at one of the python
scripts saying expecting  * router:external =True* but in our lab the
external network which we are using is having the value for the filed
*router:external=
External* .
we are unable to modify the above mentioned field in openstack(OCATA). is
there any work around ? as we are not able to execute the test cases.

PFB the link which we referred for the setup:

*https://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-fraser/submodules/dovetail/docs/testing/user/userguide/testing_guide.html
<https://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-fraser/submodules/dovetail/docs/testing/user/userguide/testing_guide.html>*

PFB the section which we have mentioned about  field export EXTERNAL_NETWORK
=xxx
*6.1.2.4. Setting up Primary Configuration File*

please let me know if any more information is required.

Thanks and Regards,
Beerappa