Hi folks,

We're coming up to the Gambia release on November 2nd (MS11), so changes that
need to be included in Gambia will need to be merged and backported by end of
week.
Docs are due by October 31st (MS9) and also need to be backported.

To make this process easier, and to help reviewers and committers identify
priority changes, I've created a dashboard for tracking the backports [1].

This shows the following changes:

-        Candidates: Open changes on master, which have been updated recently
(last 3 months) which contain the comment "backport-needed"

-        Verified-1: Changes on stable/gambia which have failed verification

-        Pending Verified: Changes proposed to stable/gambia which are pending
verification

-        Open: Changes to stable/gambia that are open, passing verification and
ready to review

-        Closed: Changes that have been merged to stable/gambia

This doesn't catch changes that have been closed without cherry-picking, it is
up to the committers to make sure that these changes are cherry-picked (but
everyone should be reviewing them).
If something needs to be backported, we discuss on the patch, and ultimately
mark it with "backport-needed".

Reviewers should prioritize anything that is marked for backporting.
The backporting process involves committers and the original patch author [2].

Best regards,
Emma

[1]
https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/dashboard/?title=Gambia+Backports&foreach=project:yardstick+NOT+status:abandoned&Candidates=project:yardstick+comment:%22backport-needed%22+branch:master+status:open&Verified-1=label:verified-1+branch:stable/gambia&Pending+Verified=NOT+label:verified-1+NOT+label:verified&Open=status:open+label:verified+branch:stable/gambia&Closed=status:merged+branch:stable/gambia
[2]
https://github.com/opnfv/yardstick/blob/master/docs/testing/developer/devguide/devguide.rst#backporting-changes-to-stable-branches