I haven't received any comments or questions, so I'd like to go ahead and
start an email vote.

TSC members, please respond to this email with +1, 0, or -1.

Does the TSC approve of delaying the release of Gambia 7.0, including
milestones 8, 9, 10, and 11 by one week, as follows?

   - Nov 6 - MS8 - end of formal testing
   - Nov 7 - MS9 - final documentation
   - Nov 8 - MS10 - JIRA cleanup
   - Nov 9 - MS11 - project tagging

No other milestones for Gambia or Hunter are affected.

David