Reminder -
>From 12-4 PM Pacific time on 11/15 the Intel OPNFV Lab will be offline for our
>standard scheduled maintenance.
               We will be taking care of the lab infrastructure server and
switch backups as well as some technical debt remaining from our move this past
summer.

In addition to the maintenance window, the lab will be unavailable due to
electrical upgrades being performed the weekend of 11/30.
 This downtime will be from 11/30 -3PM Pacific time until approximately 12/3
around noon.

Unfortunately we are unable to coordinate these downtimes due to the nature of
the work being performed during each.
Additional reminders and updates will be sent next week.

Thank you,

Tim Gresham
Open Source Technology Center - Cloud Engineer
Intel Corporation