Hey Bin,

Let me try to answer combining a bit both email threads. Thanks for
replying by the way!

In line with the ROI statement, as you were saying: "we are setting a
strategy based on potential addressable market and potential customer
needs, and our expertise and strength", I am afraid that the different
OPNFV product portfolio which you listed in the previous mail address
different markets and needs. This, in my opinion, will result in not
having a clear focus and thus still not increasing the ROI. I kind of
agree with Georg and Ash that so far we have probably been working on
too many areas (and maybe jumping onto the next new thing) and never
finished any completely. AFAIK, that's what our stakeholders claim,
right? Therefore, I am a bit afraid to jump onto the next new thing
with the devops line of work and that's why I was asking whether you
have some indications pointing to that market as an addressable one for
OPNFV (we definitely have skills in that area!).

My suggestion would be to focus on one thing which could result in 2 or
3 "products". After a few years, I wonder if our "original product" of
OPNFV (the reference patform) is still interesting for anyone
(specially stakeholders) and thus we should focus there. According to
Georg and Ash's mail, it seems they have some indications that it is
and we are not too late. Unfortunately, I can't really tell but I'll
try to investigate a bit :).

Regards,
Manuel