From: MORTON, ALFRED C (AL) [mailto:a...@research.att.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2019 3:04 PM
To: Foley, Emma L <emma.l.fo...@intel.com>; opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: RE: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Test tools abstract for ONS and OpenStack
summit #testperf #testwg #yardstick #functest #bottlenecks #vsperf #nfvbench
#storperf

Hi Emma,

I'm willing to help-out with input on the overall
description of test tools, and what we might take-up
next to address cloud-native, edge computing (and IoT??)
I did a little editing here (on the talk for ONS 2019,
I won't be attending OpenStack):

https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/test-tool-evolution-presentation

I continue to be very interested in what other test projects
plan to do testing about edge compute scenarios - it's something
I've discussed with Mark on occasion.

regards,
Al