Hi all,

The Infra-WG meetings were started to have a single place to discuss
infra issues, instead of in the individual project meetings for releng,
pharos, and octopus.

But given the low attendence over the last 6+ months, and the lack of
particiption from all the projects, I'd like to hear
feedback on possibly canceling this meeting and moving all our
discussions/updates/etc to the mailing list.

Its possible the time of the meeting just hasn't worked for people, but
given that no one has spoken up and requested it be moved, I'm not sure
if that's a reasonable assumption.

Please respond here, or come to our meeting on Monday Feb 4th, 8AM PST
(1600 UTC)[1] to discuss.

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell

[1] https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/Infra+Working+Group