Hello community,

Thank you all for feedback regarding the change of the day of weekly technical
discussion. It doesn’t seem to have one size of shoes that fits all feet.

Based on discussion and consensus from TSC today after considering the factors
such as overlapping with other meetings, availability of key participants and
contributors, and convenience/inconvenience for participants from APAC region
at late Friday nights, etc., we will start to try new day and time 7am Mondays
PST effective on Monday February 11th.

  *   7am Mondays PST

If this change turns out to be a worse choice (i.e. low participation and low
contribution etc.), we will switch back to original 6am Thursdays PST time.
Let’s give a try now, then evaluate its effectiveness.

There will be one more Thursday meeting on February 7th this week.

Thank you
Bin