If you tried to re-take the survey after my earlier email and were unable
to, note that I have fixed that issue.  This only applies if you took the
survey before Jan 28. If you took the survey on or after Jan 28, please
ignore.  Thanks.

David

--

Mute #plugfest: https://lists.opnfv.org/mk?hashtag=plugfest&subid=2783016