Nikos,

Thanks for the reminder.  I was aware of that, so I'm not sure why intent
was set to "yes".  I've updated the page. Sorry for the error.

Should we move forward with a termination proposal, or do you think that
there is a possibility that the project will be continued under a future
release?

David

--
*David McBride*