Hi Doctor/Releng/Promise/Docs teams,

Due to my resignation from NEC, I'm stepping down from all committer role of
the projects (Doctor/Releng/Promise/Docs) in OPNFV.

It's been a pleasure working with you all. I learned lots from community
members during whole my challenge in OPNFV started from its launch. I
appreciate you all in the community who spend your precious time and efforts
in/around OPNFV, especially who worked together with me in some project I join.

You can find me either Facebook or LinkdIn. I'll be in the same NFV industry,
so might see you again.

Best regards,
Ryota Mibu