LFN Project Communities:

For those who have not yet registered for ONS North America
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-north-america-2019/>,
April 3-5 in San Jose, CA, we encourage you to do so now and also book your
travel and accommodations.

LF Member companies can register
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-north-america-2019/register/>
with
a discount of 20% using this code: *LFMEM20*. What's more, *Day Passes are
available for $675 and Hall Passes for $275*. Note: The Hall Pass includes
access to Keynote Sessions, Sponsor Showcase, Unconference Track, Attendee
Onsite Reception, Wednesday Morning Tutorials, and daily conference
breakfast/breaks. It does not include access to any ONS conference sessions
or offsite evening events. Get materials to help make the case for your
attendance here
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-north-america-2019/attend/convince-your-boss/>
.

The full lineup of sessions can be viewed here
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-north-america-2019/program/schedule/>,
and features speakers from AT&T, China Mobile, Ericsson, Google, Huawei,
Intel, KPMG, Nokia, Red Hat, Target, and more.

In addition to the program, LF Networking will have a strong presence at
the event with an 10 community-driven demos
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-north-america-2019/features-and-add-ons/lf-networking-demos/>
in
the LFN Booth, and an LFN Unconference Track
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-north-america-2019/features-and-add-ons/lfn-unconference-track/>
each
day in room LL21A & LL21B for project meetings, impromptu meetups, and
hacking.

We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to engage with the
LFN community at our flagship event in North America. Please direct any
questions you may have to eve...@linuxfoundation.org. Thank you!

*Get started with your registration here
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-north-america-2019/register/>!
*

Best,

Brandon Wick