Hi,

Now that Hunter is out, as I already announced in our last SFC meeting,
I will step down from my PTL role in the OPNFV-SFC project. Due to
recent changes in my focus, I don't have enough time to continue as
PTL. I would like to thanks everyone who helped me during these 4
releases, it was a great honor to be PTL.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard from anyone interested in taking the PTL
role. Nevertheless, I would like to call for nominations for the new
PTL. Please respond to this email with nominations.

Thanks,
Manuel