Hi all,

As Cedric suggested in the Plugfest, Dovetail can use blacklist.yaml to exclude
some sub test cases from the whole test list (e.g. patrole, refstack_defcore).
I have tried to use blacklist.yaml for patrole and it almost works well except
a tiny issue.
The scenario condition in tempest_custom/blacklist.yaml seems to be exactly
match [1] while there is another rally/blacklist.yaml supports to use regular
expression [2] to match scenarios.
For Dovetail, it should exclude the sub test cases in blacklist for all
scenarios even the arbitrary strings set by users.
Is there any solution for this? Do I miss something?

BR,
Dan Xu

[1]
https://github.com/opnfv/functest/blob/stable/hunter/functest/opnfv_tests/openstack/tempest/tempest.py#L369-L375