From: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Manuel Buil
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 6:42 PM
To: xudan (N) <xuda...@huawei.com>; Parker Berberian <pberber...@iol.unh.edu>;
opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Cc: fatih.degirme...@est.tech
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [XCI] Failed to deploy XCI

Hey,

I can't reproduce that problem. Can you confirm that you followed the steps:
https://opnfv-releng-xci.readthedocs.io/en/latest/xci-user-guide.html#how-to-use?

Did you perhaps forget to generate the SSH key?

Regards,
Manuel

________________________________
From:
opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org<mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org<mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>>
on behalf of xudan <xuda...@huawei.com<mailto:xuda...@huawei.com>>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:49 PM
To: Parker Berberian;
opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org<mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Cc: fatih.degirme...@est.tech<mailto:fatih.degirme...@est.tech>

Hi Parker,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have tried to add the deployment user to these
groups but it still failed with the same error.

Then I tried to change the Ansible script to force it to use sudo to do the
command and it works.

For script [1], change it to be like this:

- name: Configure SSH key for local user

  become: yes

  become_method: sudo

  user:

Regagrds,