From: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
On Behalf Of Trevor Cooper
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:46 PM
To: Mark Beierl <mbei...@vmware.com>; Georg Kunz <georg.k...@ericsson.com>;
Manuel Buil <mb...@suse.com>; opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Cc: opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [opnfv-tsc] TSC Meeting Artifacts

Hey Mark …

Hmmm … so perhaps there is misunderstanding about the vote … I think you are
saying the vote will NOT impact audio as the primary meeting format i.e.
regardless of the vote outcome we will continue with audio for TSC calls. The
vote is ONLY about meeting notes i.e.

IRC only = notes are only taken with IRC
IRC + recording = note are taken using IRC and meetings are recorded.

I also don’t mind recordings as extra BUT IMO 1) it is rarely useful if there
are good notes and it detracts from taking good notes; 2) media still needs to
be posted with the meeting agenda on Wiki.

/Trevor