Dear OPNFV TSC and community,

Season's greetings!

2019 marked a significant milestone for OPNFV's renewed focus on addressing our
end users' needs, evaluating cutting-edge technologies from various open source
communities, and better preparing the community to provide the industry with a
Common Telco NFVi and supporting VNF testing and verification. I really
appreciate everyone that has been working very hard to make this happen
throughout 2019. We are better equipped than ever before to help our
stakeholders in industry improve business agility, accelerate time-to-market
and thus reduce TCO in their respective business domains.

Being one of the founding members of OPNFV, I have enjoyed working with each
and everyone in this fabulous community for more than 5 years. We shared joys,
tasted tears, enjoyed sun shines, and went through rainy days. We are a
community, and I am proud of all of us, our work and our impact in industry.

I will be unable to fulfill all my responsibilities to OPNFV during Jan 1, 2020
- Mar 31, 2020. In order to ensure the normal operation of activities in OPNFV
during my absence, I hereby:

  *   delegate my TSC Chair responsibilities to Al Morton (AT&T) in the
capacity of Acting TSC Chair.
  *   designate Scott Steinbrueck (AT&T) as my proxy in OPNFV TSC.

Al is also one of the founding members of OPNFV and currently a TSC member.
Scott is a veteran in industry standards work. Both of them will add great
value to TSC leadership and TSC operation. I am sure that you all will work
very well with Al and Scott.

As my return to OPNFV becomes clearer towards the end of the first quarter, TSC
can decide how to proceed further. For the time being, please direct any and
all questions to Al and Scott.

I wish you all a pleasant holiday season and a happy new year!

GO OPNFV!

Thank you all!
Bin