Greetings LFN Technical Community,

As you all know, we will be doing our upcoming April Developer Meetings as
a virtual event T-TH, April 21-23, 2020. The programming committee is close
to finalizing the schedule, and we will be updating information as it's
available on the event Wiki:
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020+April+Virtual+Technical+Event

This will obviously be uncharted territory for all of us in the community,
and we're looking forward to learning with all of you how best to execute
an event dedicated to collaboration in a virtual format.

One request we do have is that everyone who attends does register for the
event. Being able to track metrics of our events is one of the KPIs we use
to understand event success, community health, and how we're doing as an
open source organization. It's also something our Board is eager to know
after all of our technical events. Although we obviously can't enforce
registration in the same way we do at physical events, we do please ask
that you register at this link if you attend:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfn-technical-meetings-spring/

It will also help us target any messages regarding logistics, updates,
etc., directly to those who are participating.

Thanks for your understanding and help and I really can't wait to interact
with all of you virtually in a couple weeks!

Cheers,
Heather

--
*Heather Kirksey*