I'm at a loss for how you ended up there. I don't see any problems going
forward except that you would probably want to reboot any discover nodes on
that are not provisioned so that they are connected to the right
mcollective instance, (they won't take commands if they are pointing to the
wrong one), otherwise you are probably fine

Andrew Woodward
Mirantis