From: "KA PDE" <kapde....@gmail.com>
To: opnfv-users@lists.opnfv.org
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 12:43:00 PM
Subject: [opnfv-users] Getting started with OPNFV SFC

Hi everyone.

I'm evaluating SFC on OPNFV for a research project and I wanted to ask which
method would you recommend to start with: Fuel or Apex

I've been struggling a bit with Bramaputra 3.0 Fuel ISO unsuccessfully and I
was starting to look at Apex documentation.

But I would like to know which is best at the moment or with the next release.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Pau