Thanks very much Michal Skalski, you are so professionally solved my problem,
my environment is ok now.
But i want to know why when I add the " fuel-plugin-ovs-0.9 "and use the
ovs-dpdk feature, the vm can not get ip through dhcp.
Every service is normal, but compute ovs and cirros vm starting process have
error like below:

root@node-9:~# neutron agent-list

+--------------------------------------+--------------------+--------------------+-------------------+-------+----------------+---------------------------+
| id                                   | agent_type         | host
 | availability_zone | alive | admin_state_up | binary                    |
+--------------------------------------+--------------------+--------------------+-------------------+-------+----------------+---------------------------+
| 590d05bc-2d25-4da6-8103-1ac40d3a1ab0 | Open vSwitch agent |
node-10.domain.tld |                   | :-)   | True           |
neutron-openvswitch-agent |
| 75197dae-2d06-43cc-9ede-5ae99335d575 | Open vSwitch agent | node-9.domain.tld
 |                   | :-)   | True           | neutron-openvswitch-agent |
| 7aadb14d-1dee-4dba-bb61-9da9e7061a79 | DHCP agent         | node-9.domain.tld
 | nova              | :-)   | True           | neutron-dhcp-agent        |
| e25e670e-9fce-41d2-8cb9-f04fa8acfbab | Metadata agent     | node-9.domain.tld
 |                   | :-)   | True           | neutron-metadata-agent    |
| fd7140e9-583a-40d5-a46e-42331b6c471b | L3 agent           | node-9.domain.tld
 | nova              | :-)   | True           | neutron-l3-agent          |
+--------------------------------------+--------------------+--------------------+-------------------+-------+----------------+------------------

root@node-10:/var/log/openvswitch# ovs-vsctl show
bf168fd1-34c9-4074-bcca-8516e044acec
    Bridge br-prv
        Port br-prv
            Interface br-prv
                type: internal
        Port "dpdk0"
            Interface "dpdk0"
                type: dpdk
                error: "could not open network device dpdk0 (Address family not
supported by protocol)"
        Port phy-br-prv
            Interface phy-br-prv
                type: patch