That is great that you already have a .properties file for daily builds,
which contains the hash for these ISO. However, I think you also should
have one for stable download links, such as
http://artifacts.opnfv.org/compass4nfv/colorado/opnfv-colorado.3.0.iso.properties
.

What do you think? Normally when people get some software to test and
create a POC, I think they prefer to use a stable version.

--
Rafael Weingärtner