Hi XCI Team,

I have been trying to deploy HA flavor on my server. The system
requirements as laid out on the Developer page [1] suggest HA requires a
total of 16GB RAM and 80 GB storage space. However, with the deployment
going on, I can confirm that each VM is allocated 16GB of memory, so with a
total of 6 VMs, each assigned 16GB, a total of 96GB of memory is required ?

Secondly, the time required to complete the deployment is approximated to
take 2 hours, but I have the process running for about the 9 hours and it
is still not complete, and I have a pretty decent connection.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

[1] https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/XCI+Developer+Sandbox

Regards,