Dear Esteem Partner,

I am an international consultant, right now I have a client who
is willing to invest about USD$8.5Million Dollars in a variable
project in your country. My client s looking for 12-15% returns
on his investment yearly.

My client is willing to use you as the fund manager who will
suggest and manage the investment for a period of 15 years based
on the agreement that will be reached between two of you.

If you are willing to do this with us please kindly contact me
for more details.

Thank you
Nestor Daniel
Email: nestordani...@yahoo.com