Hi,

redeployment of the application isn't possible as it relies on the
deployment cycle of bundles. But you can stop and start a) the bundle and
b) the context, this might be helpful in case of doing a redeployment. You
need to register a WarManager [1] service, which takes care of that. There
are special commands available for apache karaf that use it to start and
stop contextes.

regarding the second question, no
as it's not possible with std. web bundles it's not possible here.

regards, Achim

[1] -
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/blob/master/pax-web-spi/src/main/java/org/ops4j/pax/web/service/spi/WarManager.java

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a wab bundle and as I see I just need to install and start it on
> osgi to make pax-web to start this web application.
>
> However, can I somehow control this process? For example to redeploy
> application without touching the bundle?
>
> Another thing - how can I pass any java objects (not string) to started
> web application?
>
> --
> --

Apache Member