Just to give some advice here.

If you could create a Gihub-repository and upload your example we might be
able to help.

CDI is currently work-in-progess. On the Aries Mailinglists are some
discussions about CDI+DS integration and how to handle those proxies CDI is
based on.
Now, this might be a stupid advice: if you currently dont really need CDI,
use Declarative Services because this also takes the OSGi dynamics into
account. CDI is JEE and therefore makes different assumptions (in JEE
everything is basically static after its started).

regards
Marc

Am Donnerstag, 18. August 2016 10:58:29 UTC+2 schrieb Achim Nierbeck:

> [...]
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:835)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireBundleEvent(EventDispatcher.java:517)
>>>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireBundleEvent(Felix.java:4541)
>>>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.stopBundle(Felix.java:2600)
>>>     at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.stop(BundleImpl.java:1038)
>>>     at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.stop(BundleImpl.java:1024)
>>>     at
>>> com.example.solution.mgr.core.services.OsgiServiceImpl.stopBundle(OsgiServiceImpl.java:106)
>>>     at
>>> com.example.solution.mgr.svr.services.RmiOsgiServiceImpl.stopBundle(RmiOsgiServiceImpl.java:80)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>     at
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
>>>     at
>>> sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:323)
>>>     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:200)
>>>     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:197)
>>>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:196)
>>>     at
>>> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:568)
>>>     at
>>> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:826)
>>>     at
>>> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$250(TCPTransport.java:683)
>>>     at
>>> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$$Lambda$1/620361102.run(Unknown
>>>
>>> Source)
>>>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>     at
>>> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:682)
>>>     at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>     at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>

>>> On Wednesday, 17 August 2016 18:30:35 UTC+3, iJava wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, Achim.
>>>
>>> I changed all my versions and they become exactly as in karaf: pax-cdi
>>> 0.12, pax-web 4.2.6, jetty 9.2.15, weld 1.2.0 etc.
>>>
>>> However, now I can't start my application (last time I couldn't stop
>>> :)). The problem seems appeared as only I changed pax-cdi from 1.0 to 0.12.
>>>
>>> How to solve it?
>>>
>>> FAILED
>>> HttpServiceContext{httpContext=WebAppHttpContext{com.example.site.fend -
>>> 63}}: java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
>>> org.ops4j.pax.cdi.web.weld.impl.JettyDecorator.decorate(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
> [...]
>>> Could you say - is my code right? Is it enough bundle.stop without
>>> WarManager.stop?
>>> Or it is enought WarManager.stop without bundle.stop.
>>>
>>> Is this bug in pax products - I do execute the most simple operation -
>>> stop bundle.
>>>
>>> On Tuesday, 16 August 2016 11:02:35 UTC+3, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> could you try with Pax-CDI 0.12.0 ... afaik it's what we use with Apache
>>> Karaf, and it seems to work better ...
>>>
>>> regards, Achim

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Unfortunately I can't stop wab without exceptions (I use pax-web 4.2.7
>>> and pax-cdi 1.0) . Now I do this way:
>>>
>>> ServiceReference reference =
>>> bundleContext.getServiceReference(WarManager.class.getName());
>>> WarManager warManager = (WarManager) bundleContext.getService(reference);
>>> bundle.stop();//I tried without this line but bundle doesn't stop (state