Hello everyone

Since there are currently some questions about which version
from Pax-CDI is currently under development and which one should be used in
certain environments [1] I thought it would be usefull to pull this to its
own thread.

For example, in one of my examples I upgraded the dependency to 1.0.0 as
well, but it seems this is not the latest release.
Can someone from the Pax-CDI team clarify which version should be used
regarding the split between 0.10.0 -> 1.0.0 -> 0.13.0-Snapshot? It seems
that 0.13.0-Snapshot is the current development version.

regards
Marc

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ops4j/q8A4qniAtCg/J8-c2LDXBgAJ